What are cookiesCookies are short strings that were saved, while browsing the website, on your computer, smartphone or tablet and allow our website to recognize you after the first visit and then improve your user experience. Our system uses temporary cookies limited to the visit and deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which are stored on the device even after leaving our website or otherwise have closed the browser: these cookies remain until their scheduled maturity or until they are manually deleted by the user. Which cookies we use and for what purpose This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: temporary allow the user to access to personalized services and to take full advantage of the website's features.
- Social cookies: provided directly from the domains of social media that we host through links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of these buttons and feature involves the exchange of information with these sites, therefore the management of information and how to eliminate them is regulated by the same: the user is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
- Advertising cookies: We use only Google Adwords to promote their services on the web.Our site does not use remarketing lists and display network ads. To receive information about what cookies are used by Google Adwords read this resource and this.
The advertising functions implemented are the following:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Reports on the impressions of the Google Display Network
- Integrations with the DoubleClick platform
- Reports about the demographics and interests data of Google Analytics
We inform that these functions also include advertising cookies of third party, useful to better direct any ads on the websites of Google and Adwords display network.
We remember that you can always disable the data collection oh these data through the settings of the ads in the dedicated page of your Google Account (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences), or through the Google tool GaOptOut.
Cookie management on your devices
- Internet Explorer: cookies management
- Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies block cookies from websites
- Google Chrome:cookies management
- Opera: cookies managemen
- Safari: cookies managemens
You can disable any Google Analytics cookies by visiting the web page of Google (GoogleGaOptOut) and downloading the add-on for your browser.
Remember that you have to set your cookie preferences for each device and each browser used in browsing on the Internet.